We are now part of GreatFrontEnd!
ByteDance/TikTok's front end interview is quite balanced in terms of interview format.
- Implement a function which extends
User interface coding
- Implement a dropdown component.
- Read answer on GreatFrontEnd (Paid)
- Difference between
- Merge two sorted integer arrays, remove duplicates.
- You have an image on a page, write css and js so that when mouse is over the image, it rotates 180 deg with 1 sec animation.
- Given a list of points, find out if any four of them form a square. Return 'true' if possible, else 'false'.
[[0, 0], [2, 0], [1, 1], [0, -1], [-1, -1], [0, 2], [0, 1], [1,0]]->
- Check for balanced brackets in a string.
- Given two nodes, return the section of the tree between these two nodes.
- Find the islands in a grid of land and sea.